- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded KRAFT Monterey Jack Cheese With Jalapeño Peppers
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Smoked White Turkey
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Divided
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- Juice Of 1 Lime
TOP each tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese and 2 turkey slices; fold tortillas in half.
HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add about 1-1/2 tsp. of the butter; heat until melted. Add 1 folded tortilla; cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet; cut into 6 wedges. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining tortillas, adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
MIX sour cream, chili powder and lime juice until well blended. Serve with the warm quesadillas.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Can't decide what to eat at a social occasion? Try previewing your choices and decide which you'd like to try instead of taking some of each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS