Quick-and-spicy Fish Fillets
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Finely Crushed POST TOASTIES Corn Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 6 Flounder Fillets (One & Half Pounds)
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
PREHEAT oven to 450°F . Mix cheese, corn flake crumbs and pepper in shallow dish. Dip fish in egg, then in cheese mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each fish fillet.
PLACE in greased shallow baking dish.
BAKE 5 to 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS