- Mixed Greens With Turkey Sausage
- South American Marinated Cedar-Planked Steak
- POLLY-O® White Pizza
- KUNG PAO BEEF
- Peach Flummery
- Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- Zesty Pork Chops and Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Chocolate Chip Peanut Squares
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Softened
- 1/2 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix flour and baking soda; set aside.
BEAT margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and peanuts. Spread into lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 squares to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Note If using glass bakeware, reduce oven temperature by 25?F.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS