- Quick-and-spicy Fish Fillets
- Strawberry-Lime Dessert
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Easy Skillet Chicken Breast Dinner
- Creamy Chicken Parmesan
- Cranberry-Cream Cheese Mold
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 2 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 16 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Coarsely Chopped (about 2 Cups)
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
ADD chopped cookies to whipped topping in medium bowl; stir gently until well blended. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
SPOON into 6 individual dessert dishes to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS