- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
Spooky Graveyard Dessert Pizza
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 package (18 ounce) Refrigerated Sliceable Sugar Cookies
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
- 4 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon Decorating Icings Or Gels
- 1/4 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 8 Assorted Halloween Candies
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Press cookie dough onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
DECORATE with remaining ingredients and remaining whipped topping to resemble a graveyard.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
At 16 servings, this fun recipe is great for a Halloween party or classroom celebration.
How To Create the "Graveyard"
Decorate vanilla sandwich cookies with decorating icings or gels to resemble "tombstones." Stand tombstones on top of the prepared dessert. Surround with crushed cookies, candy corn and candy pumpkins. Drop whipped topping by spoonfuls onto dessert to create "ghosts." Decorate with candies for "eyes." You can also create "grass" by adding a few drops of green food coloring to a resealable plastic bag half filled with coconut. Close bag and shake until coconut is evenly tinted with food coloring.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS