- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Banana Cream Pie Parfaits
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, Divided
- 8 SNACKWELL'S Sugar Free Vanilla Creme Sandwich Cookies, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 cup Sliced Bananas
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
SPOON 3 Tbsp. of the pudding mixture into each of six dessert dishes; top each with 1 Tbsp. of the chopped cookies and 3 banana slices. Repeat layers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
TOP with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS