- Quick-and-spicy Fish Fillets
- Strawberry-Lime Dessert
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Easy Skillet Chicken Breast Dinner
- Creamy Chicken Parmesan
- Cranberry-Cream Cheese Mold
Baked Onion Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 18
- 2 (About 2 Cups) Medium Sweet Onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) KRAFT Hickory Smoked Pasteurized Process Swiss And Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix onion, process cheese, mayo, bacon bits and hot pepper sauce until well blended.SPOON into lightly greased 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.BAKE 15 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Serve as a hot dip with crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSMake Ahead Dip can be assembled ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake as directed.
Jazz It Up This dip is also delicious served cold. Assemble as directed. Do not bake. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS