- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Red-skinned Potato Salad With Dijon Dressing
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Or Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes, Quartered, Cooked
- 1 large Tomato, Seeded, Chopped
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Cooked, Crumbled
- 2 tablespoon Green Onion Slices
MIX mayo, sour cream and mustard in large bowl.
ADD potatoes, tomato, bacon and onion; mix lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS