- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey, Thawed
- 1/2 cup Old-fashioned Or Quick-cooking Oats
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup Ketchup, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 375?F. Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the ketchup.
SHAPE into loaf in 12x8-inch baking dish.
BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Top with 4 KRAFT Singles during the last 5 minutes of the meatloaf baking time.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS