- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Margarita Pretzel Bowl
- DEVILISH CHICKEN AND CORN ON THE COB
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie II
- Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Best Veggie Burgers
- Bologna Squiggles Sandwich
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Raspberry-Peach Freezer Jam
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (8 ounce) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Italian Mozzarella-Parmesan Cheese Blend
- 1/3 cup Marinara Sauce
- 16 Slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent dough. Separate into four rectangles; press perforations together to seal. Place rectangles on lightly floured surface; roll each to a 7Ã—5-inch rectangle.
MIX mozzarella cheese blend and sauce; set aside. Place 4 of the pepperoni slices on one of the short sides of each dough rectangle, 1 inch from edge of dough. Spread sauce mixture evenly over pepperoni. Fold dough rectangles crosswise in half; press edges together with fork to seal. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this entree with a mixed green salad.
Omit Parmesan cheese. Prepare as directed, substituting 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast for the pepperoni, KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese for the mozzarella cheese blend and TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa for the marinara sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS