- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (8 ounce) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Italian Mozzarella-Parmesan Cheese Blend
- 1/3 cup Marinara Sauce
- 16 Slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent dough. Separate into four rectangles; press perforations together to seal. Place rectangles on lightly floured surface; roll each to a 7Ã—5-inch rectangle.
MIX mozzarella cheese blend and sauce; set aside. Place 4 of the pepperoni slices on one of the short sides of each dough rectangle, 1 inch from edge of dough. Spread sauce mixture evenly over pepperoni. Fold dough rectangles crosswise in half; press edges together with fork to seal. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve this entree with a mixed green salad.
Omit Parmesan cheese. Prepare as directed, substituting 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast for the pepperoni, KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese for the mozzarella cheese blend and TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa for the marinara sauce.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS