- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
Spinach Mozzarella Bites
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Well Drained
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts, Divided
- 1 Clove Garlic, Peeled
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- RED OVAL FARMS Low Salt STONED WHEAT THINS Wheat Crackers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place spinach, Parmesan cheese, 2 Tbsp. of the walnuts and garlic in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until well blended.
ADD oil in steady stream to spinach mixture through pour spout of food processor container, processing continuously until mixture is well blended. Spoon into 2- to 3-cup baking dish; stir in mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp. walnuts.
BAKE 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes. Serve on crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
This spread can also be served cold. After mixing all ingredients except crackers, spoon into medium bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS