- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Margarita Pretzel Bowl
- DEVILISH CHICKEN AND CORN ON THE COB
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie II
- Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Best Veggie Burgers
- Bologna Squiggles Sandwich
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Raspberry-Peach Freezer Jam
Cheesy Mexican Chicken
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (about One & Half Pounds), Pounded To One Fourth Inch Thickness
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups Corn Chips
- 4-1/2 cups Cooked Rice
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
MIX soup, 1 cup of the cheese, milk and seasoning mix until well blended; spoon over chicken. Top with chips; cover.
BAKE 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS