- Mixed Greens With Turkey Sausage
- South American Marinated Cedar-Planked Steak
- POLLY-O® White Pizza
- KUNG PAO BEEF
- Peach Flummery
- Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- Zesty Pork Chops and Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 tablespoons KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing, Divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 2 cups Sliced Red Or Green Peppers
- 1 cup Sliced Onions
- 1 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Large Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
MIX 1/4 cup of the dressing and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
ADD remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing to large nonstick skillet. Add peppers and onions; mix lightly. Cook on medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetable mixture from skillet; place in separate bowl. Cover to keep warm.
ADD chicken with marinade to same skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Return vegetable mixture to skillet; cook an additional 2 or 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON chicken mixture evenly onto lettuce leaves; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Top chicken filling with BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream, or BREAKSTONE'S FREE or KNUDSEN FREE Fat Free Sour Cream before rolling up.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS