Simply Glazed Pork Chop Dinner
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Fat-free Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 3 cups Small Broccoli Florets
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (One & Half Pounds), Half Inch Thick
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 3 tablespoons Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Sliced PLANTERS Almonds, Toasted
BRING broth to boil in medium saucepan on medium-high heat; stir in rice. Cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 3 min. Add broccoli; stir. Cover; simmer an additional 2 min. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min. or until broth is completely absorbed.
MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add chops; cook 4 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through (160°F). Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD dressing, orange juice and syrup to skillet. Bring to boil on medium-high heat; cook 3 min. or until sauce is reduced by one half. Serve chops and rice drizzled with the sauce; sprinkle with almonds.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Brown Chops For even browning, ensure good contact with heat source by pressing meat onto surface of skillet with spatula.
Substitute Substitute boneless chops for bone-in pork chops.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS