- Mixed Greens With Turkey Sausage
- South American Marinated Cedar-Planked Steak
- POLLY-O® White Pizza
- KUNG PAO BEEF
- Peach Flummery
- Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- Zesty Pork Chops and Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Cranberry White Chocolate Shortbread
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 29 minutes)
- Serving Size: 48
- 2 cups (4 sticks) Butter, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Dried Cranberries
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour; mix well.
STIR in chopped chocolate and cranberries. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball of dough slightly.
BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Looking for something to serve at a tea? This recipe serves 48, so you can freeze the leftovers for another special occasion.
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS