- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Margarita Pretzel Bowl
- DEVILISH CHICKEN AND CORN ON THE COB
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie II
- Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Best Veggie Burgers
- Bologna Squiggles Sandwich
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Raspberry-Peach Freezer Jam
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes, Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) Apricot Halves, Undrained
- 1 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Fat-free Milk
- 18 HONEY MAID Low Fat Honey Grahams, Finely Crushed (about 3 Cups Crumbs)
- 1 tablespoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons Apricot Preserves
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Drain apricots, reserving liquid. Chop apricots; set aside. Beat egg, reserved apricot liquid and the milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add combined graham crumbs and baking powder; stir just until moistened. Gently stir in apricots.
SPOON batter evenly into 12 greased medium muffin cups, filling each cup two-thirds full.
BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until lightly browned. Let stand in pan 5 min.; remove to wire rack. Cut a small hole in top of each muffin with sharp knife; fill evenly with preserves. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 can (8 oz.) diced peaches for the apricots.
Make it Easy:
To easily crush the grahams into crumbs, use a blender or food processor.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS