Spiced Pork Rice Pilaf
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Small Carrot, Chopped
- 1 Celery Stalk, Chopped
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, Cubed
- 2 teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 1 can (14 and 1/2 ounces) Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 1 Medium Tomato, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Dried Apricots
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
COOK and stir carrot, celery and onion in hot oil in large skillet until tender. Add pork and ginger; cook and stir until pork is browned.
ADD chicken broth and 1/2 cup water; bring to boil. Add rice, tomato and apricots. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 min.
SPRINKLE with peanuts and cilantro just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS