- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Vegetable Taco Melts
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 Medium Red Or Green Peppers, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 cup Sliced Carrots
- 1-1/2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 package (12.5 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add peppers and carrots; cook and stir 5 min. Reduce heat to low. Stir in salsa and corn; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
SPOON about 1/4 cup of the vegetable mixture onto half of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 2 Tbsp. of the cheese. Fold tortillas in half; place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press top of each tortilla gently into filling to secure.
BAKE 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve with BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed except for baking; cover and refrigerate. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, at 425ï¿½F for 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Variation For appetizer servings, cut into thirds before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS