- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Margarita Pretzel Bowl
- DEVILISH CHICKEN AND CORN ON THE COB
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie II
- Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Best Veggie Burgers
- Bologna Squiggles Sandwich
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Raspberry-Peach Freezer Jam
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak (1 Pound)
- 1 Green Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1 Red Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 cup A.1. Cracked Peppercorn Steak Sauce
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Grill steak 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F).
MEANWHILE, cook peppers in hot oil on medium heat 5 min., stirring frequently. Stir in steak sauce; cook an additonal 5 min., stirring occasionally.
CUT steak into four pieces to serve. Top with the steak sauce mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute a yellow pepper for the green pepper.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS