- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Margarita Pretzel Bowl
- DEVILISH CHICKEN AND CORN ON THE COB
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie II
- Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Best Veggie Burgers
- Bologna Squiggles Sandwich
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Raspberry-Peach Freezer Jam
Certo® Raspberry-peach Jam
- Prep Time: 45 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours)
- Serving Size: 0
- 4 cups Prepared Fruit (buy About One & Half Pints Fully Ripe Red Raspberries And About 1 And Half Lb. Fully Ripe Peaches)
- 1/4 cups Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6-1/4 cups Sugar, Measured Into Separate Bowl
- 1/2 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1 Pouch CERTO Fruit Pectin
BRING boiling-water canner, half full with water, to simmer. Wash jars and screw bands in hot soapy water; rinse with warm water. Pour boiling water over flat lids in saucepan off the heat. Let stand in hot water until ready to use. Drain jars well before filling.
CRUSH raspberries thoroughly, one layer at a time. Sieve half of the pulp to remove some seeds. Measure 2 cups prepared raspberries into 6- or 8-qt. saucepot. Peel, pit and finely chop peaches. Measure 2 cups prepared peaches into saucepot with raspberries; mix well. Stir in lemon juice.
STIR sugar into prepared fruit in saucepot. Add butter to reduce foaming. Bring mixture to full rolling boil (a boil that doesn't stop bubbling when stirred) on high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Return to full rolling boil and boil exactly 1 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim off any foam with metal spoon.
LADLE immediately into prepared jars, filling to within 1/8 inch of tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with two-piece lids. Screw bands tightly. Place jars on elevated rack in canner. Lower rack into canner. (Water must cover jars by 1 to 2 inches. Add boiling water, if necessary.) Cover; bring water to gentle boil. Process 10 min. Remove jars and place upright on a towel to cool completely. After jars cool, check seals by pressing middles of lids with finger. (If lids spring back, lids are not sealed and refrigeration is necessary.)
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS