- Mixed Greens With Turkey Sausage
- South American Marinated Cedar-Planked Steak
- POLLY-O® White Pizza
- KUNG PAO BEEF
- Peach Flummery
- Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- Zesty Pork Chops and Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Easy Bistro Chicken
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 32 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 3 cups Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste 4 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (1 Pound)
- 1 cup KRAFT Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon, Crumbled
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, dressing and tomato paste.
ADD chicken; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
SPRINKLE with cheese and bacon; simmer, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve with hot cooked rice or orzo.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS