- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
Creamy Orange Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Cold Orange Juice
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 2 teaspoons CRYSTAL LIGHT Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix, Any Flavor
- 1 pint (2 cups) Frozen Vanilla Yogurt, Softened
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
PLACE all ingredients in blender container in order listed; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Place remaining drink mix in glass or plastic pitcher. Add 5 cups cold water; stir until drink mix is dissolved.
Serve over ice cubes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS