- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 48 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1-1/2 cups PLANTERS Pecan Halves, Divided
- 27 LORNA DOONE Shortbread Cookies, Finely Crushed (about 2 Cups Crumbs)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Divided
- 1 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Reserve 8 pecan halves for garnish. Finely chop 1/2 cup of the remaining pecans. Melt 1/4 cup of the margarine; pour into small bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the finely chopped pecans and the shortbread crumbs; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
MELT remaining 1/4 cup margarine; pour into medium bowl. Add sugar; beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Add flour, egg, baking powder and vanilla; mix well. Stir in remaining pecan halves. Pour into crust; sprinkle with remaining finely chopped pecans. BAKE 18 min. or until lightly browned. Serve warm or chilled topped with the whipped topping and the reserved pecan halves.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up This elegant dessert is extremely indulgent, so enjoy it only on special occasions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS