- Mixed Greens With Turkey Sausage
- South American Marinated Cedar-Planked Steak
- POLLY-O® White Pizza
- KUNG PAO BEEF
- Peach Flummery
- Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- Zesty Pork Chops and Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Philadelphia® 3-step® White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 45 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Chopped, Divided
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 15 Candy-coated Almonds
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in half of the white chocolate.
POUR into crust. Sprinkle with remaining white chocolate.
BAKE 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Top with almonds just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on a special occasion.
Plain Cheesecake Prepare as directed, omitting white baking chocolate and substituting HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust for the OREO Pie Crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS