- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Low-fat Lemon Souffle Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Crushed (about 3 Tablespoons), Divided
- 2/3 cup Cup Boiling Water
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 container (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
SPRINKLE half of the crumbs onto side of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Cool 5 minutes. Pour into blender container. Add cheeses; cover. Blend on medium speed until smooth, occasionally scraping down side of blender container. Pour into large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping.
POUR into prepared pan; smooth top. Sprinkle remaining crumbs around outside edge. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Remove side of pan just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with fresh lemon slices and mint sprigs.
Low Fat Tropical Dream Cheesecake
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin. Top with 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple and 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced, just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS