- Quick-and-spicy Fish Fillets
- Strawberry-Lime Dessert
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Easy Skillet Chicken Breast Dinner
- Creamy Chicken Parmesan
- Cranberry-Cream Cheese Mold
Boca Mushroom Burger
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Frozen BOCA Meatless All American Flame Grilled Burger
- 1/2 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 Green Onion With Top, Sliced
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Slice Rye Bread
- 1 tablespoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tomato Slices
HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Place burger in one side of skillet and mushrooms and onions in other side of skillet.
COOK 8 to 10 min. or until burger is lightly browned on both sides, turning burger over after 5 min. and stirring mushroom mixture occasionally.
SPREAD bread with mustard; top with tomato, burger and mushroom mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Omit cheese. Substitute a BOCA Meatless Cheeseburger for the BOCA All American Flame Grilled Burger.
Substitute yellow mustard for the Dijon mustard and/or whole wheat bread for the rye bread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS