- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Spicy Ranch Chik'n Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Frozen BOCA Meatless Spicy Chik'n Patties
- 1/2 cup Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 Hamburger Bun, Split
- 2 Tomato Slices
- 1 tablespoon Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COOK patty as directed on pkg.
PLACE greens on bottom half of bun; top with patty and tomatoes.
DRIZZLE with dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Cover with top half of bun.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute reduced fat Caesar dressing for the ranch dressing.
Add thinly sliced red onion or cucumber to the sandwich.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS