- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
Rest In Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 4 Slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni, Cut In Half
- 1 package (28.2 ounce) DI GIORNO RISING CRUST Pizza - Four Cheeses
- 1 Small Mushroom, Sliced
- 2 KRAFT Singles
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Arrange pepperoni pieces on pizza to resemble bats and mushroom slices on pizza to resemble pumpkins.
BAKE pizza as directed on package. Meanwhile, use pumpkin-, bat- or witch's hat-shaped cookie cutters to cut shapes from Singles.
REMOVE pizza from oven. Immediately top with Singles cutouts. Let stand 5 minutes to allow Singles to melt.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad and fat-free milk for a fun Halloween meal.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS