- Bruschetta 'n Cheese-stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Margarita Pretzel Bowl
- DEVILISH CHICKEN AND CORN ON THE COB
- Peachy Strawberry Smoothie II
- Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Best Veggie Burgers
- Bologna Squiggles Sandwich
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Raspberry-Peach Freezer Jam
Fiesta Chicken Dinner
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 package (14 ounce) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2-1/2 cups Water
- 1 jar (16 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 can (19 Ounce) Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 2 Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
COOK chicken in hot oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring frequently.
ADD Macaroni, water, salsa and cumin; stir until well blended. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes.
STIR beans and Cheese Sauce into macaroni mixture; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with onions. Serve topped with sour cream.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite canned beans, such as pinto beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS