- Mixed Greens With Turkey Sausage
- South American Marinated Cedar-Planked Steak
- POLLY-O® White Pizza
- KUNG PAO BEEF
- Peach Flummery
- Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- Zesty Pork Chops and Grilled Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken & Vegetables Parmesan
Devilish Chicken And Corn On The Cob
- Prep Time:
- Serving Size: 4
- 3 1/2 pounds Whole Chicken, Cut Up
- 6 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Ears Corn On The Cob, Husked
- 1/4 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
Preheat oven to 400 F.
In medium bowl, stir together melted butter, mustard, vinegar, thyme, salt and cayenne pepper. Brush corn and chicken thoroughly with butter mixture. Arrange chicken in one layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with breadcrumbs. Set corn in another baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake chicken and corn for one hour; serve hot.
Per serving (if using breasts):calories 626Protein 47gCarbohydrates 23.5gFat 38gSaturated Fat 17g