- Pepperjack And Smoked Turkey Quesadillas With Chili-lime Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Ice Sipper
- Quick Stringy Quesadilla
- Very Berry JELL-O
- Supreme Cheeseburgers
- Italian Tomato & Cheese Bread
- Spicy Cornbread
- Delightful Pork Sausage and Apple Bake
Frozen Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 12 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, Divided
- 2 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE Naturally Decaffeinated Instant Coffee
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 tub (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
PLACE 1 cookie in bottom of each of 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups; set aside.
MIX coffee granules and water in large bowl until coffee is dissolved. Add SPLENDA Granular, cream cheese spread, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
SPOON evenly over cookies in muffin pan. Top each dessert evenly with raspberries. Freeze 3 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving to soften slightly. Tightly cover any leftover cheesecakes and store in the freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Frozen Mini Orange Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
Prepare as directed, stirring in 1 tsp. grated orange peel along with the cinnamon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS