- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
Fluffy Strawberry Lemon Cake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minute)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Round Angel Food Cake, 9 Inches (about 10 Ounces)
- 1-1/4 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 cup Strawberries, Chopped
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 6 Whole Strawberries, Halved (optional)
PLACE cake on serving plate. Cut a 3/4-inch-thick horizontal slice from top of cake using serrated knife; set aside. With small sharp knife, cut a 1-inch wide and 1-inch deep tunnel around center of interior of cake, being careful to not cut through to bottom or side of cake. Remove cake cutout; reserve for snacking or another use.
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Add lemon peel. Remove 1/2 cup of the pudding; place in medium bowl. Set aside. Spoon chopped strawberries inside tunnel of cake; spoon remaining pudding over strawberries. Cover with top of cake.
ADD whipped topping to reserved 1/2 cup pudding; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Spread onto top and side of cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with strawberry halves, if desired. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Place plain angel food cake in freezer 30 min. before slicing for easier handling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS