- Cheeseburger Pizza
- Tex-Mex Morning Wraps
- Fruity Bear Dip
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Raspberry-Blueberry Freezer Jam
- Tortelloni Wreath with Pesto Dip
- Chocolate Bavarian Loaf with Raspberry Sauce
- Spicy Black Bean Salad
- Chocolate Peanut Raisin Bars
Our Best Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (5 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-3/4 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1-1/4 cups Sugar, Divided
- 3 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 8- or 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 8- or 9-inch springform pan). Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and the remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into crust.
BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Turn oven off. Open oven door slightly. Let cheesecake set in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Loosen cheesecake from rim of pan; remove rim. Top cheesecake with pie filling just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
How to Easily Cut Creamy Desserts When cutting creamy-textured desserts, such as cheesecake, carefully wipe off the knife blade between cuts with a clean damp towel. This prevents the creamy filling from building up on the blade, ensuring nice clean cuts that leave the filling intact.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS