Warm Steak And Blue Cheese Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing, Divided
- 1 pound boneless Beef Sirloin Steak, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Red Peppers, Sliced
- 1 small Red Onion, Sliced, Separated Into Rings
- 10 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/4 cup Crumbled ATHENOS Blue Cheese
HEAT 1 Tbsp. of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 2 min., stirring constantly.
ADD peppers and onions; cook and stir 5 min. or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in remaining dressing.
PLACE 2-1/2 cups of the greens on each of four salad plates. Top evenly with the meat mixture and cheese just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with warm bread or rolls.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS