Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Supreme
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time:5 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup Finely Crushed FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 3 package (8 ounce each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Miniature Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in chips; pour over crust.
BAKE 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake on
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS